The progress hat is a magical, talking hat used to keep track of your current pizazz points obtained from the Mage Training Arena. It replies with a sour attitude toward your character when asked about your points. It is free to replace, just speak to the entrance guardian.
The hat has a maximum point storage limit, as follows:
- 4000 Graveyard Pizazz Points
- 4000 Telekinetic Pizazz Points
- 8000 Alchemist Pizazz Points
- 16000 Enchantment Pizazz Points
The hat will glow brighter in order to show you how many points you have gained and how many you can still earn. There are three stages - Dull, Energised, and Full. The transition between dull and energised seems to occur at around 9,000 total pizazz points, and the final transition at around 16,000 points.
Oddly, in spite of being a magical hat that speaks when operated (when worn) or is talked to, it provides no stat bonuses.
- Although the name while worn or in your inventory is progress hat, in chat its name is Pizazz Hat.
- Prior to an update on 16 November 2017, destroying the progress hat meant that the player loses all their pizazz points.
Pizazz points • •• •
• • •
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • •