- Anna's fingerprints on the dagger
- Anna having bought poison and not used it
- A thread from Anna's clothing being found at the crime scene
- Anna being at the scene of the crime
After successfully defending her, he will accuse you of helping a cold-blooded murderer go free when you talk to him at the end of the case.
- He will explain to the player that the Seers' Village Courthouse is built over the old Party Room after the balloons fall from the celling.
• • • • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.