This page is a list of the possible item rewards obtained upon completing a quest.
- Ancient mace - Another Slice of H.A.M.
- Bonesack or Ram skull helm - Rag and Bone Man. You may not have both at once. Talk to the Odd Old Man if you wish to switch items.
- God books - Horror from the Deep. Only one can be chosen, initially. A second one can be obtained once the first book is filled with its four missing pages, and the third one may be obtained after the second book also has its pages.
- Darklight - Shadow of the Storm. Upgraded Silverlight.
- Excalibur - Merlin's Crystal
- Iban's staff - Underground Pass
- Keris - Contact
- Poisoned rune spear - Tai Bwo Wannai Trio
- Silverlight - Demon Slayer
- Wolfbane - Priest in Peril
- Amulet of accuracy - Imp Catcher
- Anti-dragon shield
- Ava's attractor or Ava's accumulator - Animal Magnetism. Automatically upgraded to Ava's accumulator upon quest completion if your Ranged level is 50 or higher.
- Beacon ring - What Lies Below
- Beads of the dead - Shilo Village
- Bearhead - Mountain Daughter
- Dwarven helmet - Grim Tales
- Elemental shield - Elemental Workshop I
- Gnome amulet - Tree Gnome Village
- Mind helmet - Elemental Workshop II
- Bone key - Shilo Village
- Boots of lightness - Temple of Ikov
- Catspeak amulet - Icthlarin's Little Helper
- Catspeak amulet (e) - A Tail of Two Cats
- Dramen staff - Lost City
- Enchanted key - Making History
- Ghostspeak amulet - The Restless Ghost
- Glarial's amulet - Waterfall Quest
- Holy wrench - Rum Deal
- Lunar staff - Lunar Diplomacy
- Magic secateurs - Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
- Mourner gear - Mourning's Ends Part II
- Rat pole - Ratcatchers
- Ring of charos - Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Ring of visibility - Desert Treasure
- Steel key ring - One Small Favour
- Wrought iron key - Tourist Trap
- Bomber cap, jacket - Enlightened Journey.
- Builder's costume - Tower of Life
- Gas mask - Plague City
- Plague jacket, trousers and cattleprod - Sheep Herder. These items cannot be reobtained in any way if lost.
- Robes of elidinis, top and bottom - Spirits of the Elid. These do not protect from desert heat.
- Slave robes - Tourist Trap
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.