|Start point||Go east of Varrock, through the gate near the earth altar, to Paterdomus. The old man is in a little quarry just north of the path.|
|Description||Everybody needs some body, and the Odd Old Man knows exactly which bits of those bodies he needs. Can you help him finish his extensive and extremely creepy collection?|
|Requirements||The ability to defeat a level 27 monster.|
|Enemies to defeat||Several: see below.|
- Talk to the Odd Old Man north of the Digsite, north of the Limestone mine
- Talk to the Odd Old Man again (saves a trip).
Gathering the bones
- Gather the following bones by killing the appropriate monsters:
|Goblin skull||Goblin||Near Lumbridge, south of Varrock, west of Al Kharid and north of Ardougne.|
|Big frog leg||Big frog||In the Lumbridge Swamp Caves, south of fairy ring ajq (the big frogs on the surface of the Lumbridge Swamp do not drop it. Also, giant frogs do not drop it either.)|
|Bear ribs||Bear||South of Varrock, above Varrock Sewer, north of Falador, Ardougne Zoo (with mage/ranged and Telekinetic Grab) or just south-west of the Legends' Guild (fairy ring blr).|
|Ram skull||Ram||In the northern end of Lumbridge (in the paddock full of sheep), south of Varrock, or north of the Crafting Guild (by the Make-over mage), as well as in the Fisher Realm after finding Sir Percival.|
|Unicorn bone||Unicorn||South of Varrock, west of Catherby, Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp, south of Edgeville, or on Entrana, west from the Law altar.|
|Monkey paw||Monkey||South Karamja, east of the Karamja Volcano, Ardougne Zoo (if you choose to go to Ardougne Zoo, you must bring ranged and/or magic equipment and have 33 Magic for Telekinetic Grab).|
|Giant rat bone||Giant rat||South-east of Varrock, Varrock Sewer, Lumbridge Swamp, west of the south-east Varrock mine, near the Port Sarim Jail and the Barrows tunnel (not recommended unless going there for other reasons)|
|Giant bat wing||Giant bat||Yanille dungeon or south-west of Catherby, Heroes' Guild, outside Keep Le Faye, or Crandor and Karamja Dungeon.|
Note: the "Goblin skull" drops from level 2 goblins.
Polishing the bones
- Talk to Fortunato located in Draynor marketplace and buy 8x jug of vinegar.
- Use all of the "jugs of vinegar" with all the pots to make 8 pots of vinegar.
- Use all of the bones with your pots of vinegar to get 8 bones in vinegar.
- Withdraw 8 logs or an axe.
- Return back to the Odd Old Man and talk to him.
- For each bone in vinegar do:
- Place a set of logs on the pot-boiler.
- Use a bone in vinegar with the pot-boiler.
- Light the set of logs with your tinderbox.
- Wait until the fire is consumed and remove the pot from the pot-boiler.
- Talk to the Odd Old Man.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.