Rakkar is the sole inhabitant of the Fishing Hamlet. He has gone insane and is unable to coherently form a sentence. This was because, according to the smelly journal, he was "made an example of" when he attempted to throw the snakestone, an artefact of unknown origin, back into the ocean.
- Rakkar: Blup bop, blub bop
- Player: Are you ok?
- Rakkar: Splish splosh, splish splosh
- Player: ...I don't understand you.
- Rakkar: Wubba lubba, dub dub
- Player: ...
- The phrase Wubba lubba, dub dub is most likely a reference to the animated television series "Rick and Morty", where it means "I am in great pain, please help me."