|Start point||Inspect Skrach Uglogwee.|
|Description||To protect Skrach Uglogwee from the Culinaromancer, you need to feed him a cooked jubbly bird, the most delicious type of Chompy in the Feldip Hills. You need to talk to Rantz to learn how to get one.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthroughaks) and talk to Rantz. He will tell you that he wants to travel to Karamja to make some type of potion, but before that, he wants you to meet him south-east of his cave. Walk directly south-east towards the transportation symbol on your map. Talk to him again, go through the dialogue; he will kick over a tree and ask you to make it into a boat. Use your axe on it TWICE to make a boat. Talk to Rantz again and he will shoot an arrow to a tree on Karamja. Talk to him once more and he will tell you to cook a chompy there for good luck. If you don't have any raw chompies, kill a chompy bird or two and gather the raw chompies before you leave.
Travel to Karamja:
- If you have used the fairy ring tele (Karamja is ckr) then make your way west towards the coastline and then north up the coast until you find a tree with an arrow in it.
- If you have travelled to Brimhaven, travel south past the general store and hug the west coastline.
Rantz will tell you to make a balloon toad to use as bait, to catch the Jubbly bird.
- Fill your bellows up on the swamp—then, use them on a toad. You should get around three toads just to be sure, because the next part can fail.
- Mine the same amount of rocks as you have toads to the west of the swamp, near the Fairy Ring, to get a "rock". There is also a mining spot next to Rantz's cave.
- With the rock and ball of wool in your inventory, inflate the bellows with swamp gas again; then, use them on your already inflated toad to create a balloon toad.
- Drop the balloon toad south of Rantz's cave or east of the gnome glider.
- Now, wait for the Jubbly bird (level 9). If it doesn't appear, you'll get your wool back. If you've only gotten one balloon toad now you need to get another one. When it appears, kill it with your ogre bow. Then pluck it, take the meat, and cook it on Rantz' ogre spit. Go back to Lumbridge Castle and then carefully right-click and use the cooked jubbly on Skrach Uglogwee. If you eat it, you'll have to get another one.
- Killing and cooking multiple jubblies may be beneficial in the event that you burn/accidentally eat some.
- 1 Quest point
- 1,500 Woodcutting experience
- 1,500 Cooking experience
- 1,500 Crafting experience
- 1,500 Ranged experience
- The ability to use the boat trip to travel between Karamja and the Feldip Hills (you must pay a fee of chompies or exotic herbs)
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
Freeing Skrach Uglogwee
Subquest of Recipe for Disaster
• • • •
Another Cook's Quest • Freeing the Goblin generals • Freeing the Mountain Dwarf • Freeing Evil Dave • Freeing the Lumbridge Guide • Freeing Pirate Pete • Freeing Skrach Uglogwee • Freeing Sir Amik Varze • Freeing King Awowogei