- Sold at Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim
- Can be picked from the two redberry bushes near the South-east Varrock mine. Two berries may be picked from each bush. They take 2 minutes to regrow.
- Redberries can also be grown with the Farming skill at level 10 in any bush patch. Four berries can be picked from this bush granting 4.5 Farming experience each. One seed can produce a minimum of 4 berries, where the Farming level reduces the chance of using up one of the three "lives" of the patch, much like harvesting herb patches.
- 2 bushes at Land's End next to the Flax spawns.
- Making red dyes. Just ask Aggie the witch in Draynor Village to make red dye and bring her three bunches of redberries and 5 coins as a fee.
- Baking redberry pies; The Knight's Sword quest requires you to make a Redberry pie.
- Making a paste during Prince Ali Rescue.
- Used in Goblin Diplomacy to make the orange dye by mixing the red/yellow dyes.
- Possible item for the Item List of Thorgel, the dwarf at the end of Mourning's end part 2 quest, in exchange for a death talisman.