The rotten potato is an item available only to Jagex Moderators, similar to the rotten egg, cabbage and carrot. It is primarily used to test features on the Old School RuneScape servers. Its features, as demonstrated by Mod Mat K in a livestream, are accessible via its right-click menu:
- Set all stats
- Wipe inventory - does not appear to remove the rotten potato, however
- Setup POH - will create a player-owned house with a random layout
- Teleport to player - teleport to a player on the same world
- Spawn aggressive NPC
- Anti-macro events (AMEs) - produces a quest-like interface with a list of random events to activate on oneself
- Bank menu
- AMEs for all! - subjects all nearby players to the specified anti-macro event
- Teleport to RARE! - teleports the user to a dropped rare item on the server
- Spawn RARE! - manually spawn a rare item below the user; used if it is "not dropping quick enough"
- Using an item on the potato will delete the item
- Using the potato on party room chest will fill the chest with one of each colour hat.
- Using the potato on a player will show the contents of their inventory
- Keep me logged in. - disables the inactivity timer
- Kick me out. - used to logout after activating the above option as the log out button would no longer work
- Kill me.
- Transmogrify me... - allows the user to transform into an NPC/object/item from a pre-defined list
Using an item on the rotten potato will cause the item to be deleted, prompting a message that says "Whee... [Item] All gone!"
Potatoes, toppings and ingredients
• • • • • • • •
• • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
Jagex Moderator Items
• • • •