- Icthlarin and Amascut recruit the Mahjarrat from their home plane, Freneskae, to Gielinor to battle Zaros' expanding empire in the north.
- Amascut is warped into the being she is known as today, The Devourer. This is believed to being exposed to the violence and rituals of the Mahjarrat both on Freneskae and back home.
- The majority of the Mahjarrat betray Icthlarin and pledge their allegiance to Zaros, continuing his war against the Menaphites.
- Tumeken sacrifices himself to protect the Menaphite people, ending the war and obliterating most of the Mahjarrat, a loss the race never recovered from.
- In his weakened state, Tumeken goes into hibernation and creates Het, Apmeken, Crondis, and Scabaras.
- After the war, the Zarosian Empire reaches its peak, and Senntisten becomes the largest, most prosperous city in Gielinor.
- The first Saradominist kingdom, Hallowvale, is created in eastern Morytania. Hallowvale soon fell in the Third Age and is now known as Meiyerditch, city of the Vyrewatch.
- Zamorak, a Mahjarrat general for Zaros at the time, organises his master's downfall.
- Zamorak takes the place of Zaros as a god after his defeat, banishing or destroying Zaros in the process.
- It is believed that the Duel Arena was built in this age.
- Guthix is apparently still in hibernation during this age.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.