Skotos is a pet dropped by Skotizo. It is a much smaller version of Skotizo.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Skotizo 321 1
- Player: You look cute.
- Skotos: I do not think thou understand the depths of the darkness you have unleashed upon the world. To dub it in such a scintillant manner is offensive to mine being.
- Player: So why are you following me around.
- Skotos: Dark forces of which ye know nought have deemed that this is my geas.
- Player: Your goose?
- Skotos: *Sighs* Nae. But thine is well and truly cooked.
- Player: Where did you come from?
- Skotos: I am spawned of darkness. I am filled with darkness. I am darkness incarnate and to darkness I will return.
- Player: Sounds pretty... dark.
- Skotos: Knowest thou not of the cursed place? Knowest thou not about the future yet to befall your puny race?
- Player: Oh yes, I've heard that before.
- Skotos: Then it is good that ye can laugh in the face of the end.
- Player: The end has a face? Which end?
- Skotos: *Sighs* The darkness giveth, and the darkness taketh.
- Player: What can you do for me?
- Skotos: Nothing. Ye are already tainted in my sight by the acts of light. However they may be some hope for you if you continue to aid the darkness.
- Player: I do have a lantern around here somewhere.
- Skotos: Do not bring that foul and repellant thing near mine self.
If the player uses a light source on Skotos:
- Skotos: I told thee to keep thy filthy light away from me!
- The pet was not released at the same time as Skotizo itself in 2016; rather, it was offered in Old School Content Poll #51 almost eight months later, and passed by 91.9%.
- While Skotizo's model uses the standard greater demon model for its animations, Skotos uses the model for K'ril Tsutsaroth, even inheriting the stomping sound that it uses.
- The pet has one of the highest drop rates for a one-off pet at 1/65, sharing the same drop rate as the olmlet. This is due to the time it takes to assemble a dark totem being taken into account.
- Upon looking closely at Skotos' face through the chathead or other, a small purple eye is visible just above his mouth.
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
Bloodveld • Insatiable Bloodveld • Mutated Bloodveld • Insatiable mutated Bloodveld • Nechryael (Death spawn) • Greater Nechryael • Nechryarch (Chaotic death spawn) • Abyssal demon • Greater abyssal demon • Abyssal Sire • Cerberus
|God Wars Dungeon|