The Spiritual warrior is a powerful Slayer monster found in the God Wars Dungeon. There are four types of Spiritual warriors: Saradominist, Zamorakian, Bandosian, and Armadylian. Spiritual warriors require 68 Slayer to kill (note Spiritual creatures cannot be given as a Slayer assignment if the player has not completed the Death Plateau quest). Just like Spiritual rangers and Spiritual mages, there are Spiritual warriors from each god.
For players killing Spiritual warriors as part of a Slayer assignment wanting to avoid being attacked by them, the main area contains Saradominist warriors who are often engaged in combat with other monsters.
- God Wars Dungeon:
- Saradomin, Armadyl, Zamorak and Bandos "outposts" of the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
A good place to kill Spiritual warriors is just outside of the Zamorak Boss chamber as there are plenty of them. 70 Hitpoints are required to access the Zamorak base, and the player's prayer points will be completely drained upon entering. There are safespots (piles of stones) inside the Zamorak base, which can be used to safely kill Spiritual warriors with Ranged or Magic.
As with all other Armadylian monsters, the Armadyl variant can only be attacked with Ranged or Magic. They also use Ranged instead of melee to attack.
The Armadylian variant is not considered an Aviansie for the purposes of a Slayer assignment, even though when the player attempts to attack one with melee a message in the player's chatbox appears saying "The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee."
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Leather gloves 1 Common 20 Iron sword 1 Common 30 Iron scimitar 1 Common 48 Mithril platelegs 1 Common 1,303 Steel longsword 1 Common 112 Steel chainbody 1 Common 207 Adamant full helm 1 Common 1,859 Steel sword 1 Common 40 Black kiteshield 1 Common 1,003 Black warhammer 1 Common 362 Mithril mace 1 Common 122 Black dagger 1 Common 213 Mithril spear(p) 1 Uncommon 237 Adamant battleaxe 1 Uncommon 2,142 Mithril axe 1 Uncommon 96 Iron plateskirt 1 Uncommon 43 Adamant 2h sword 1 Rare 3,528 Rune longsword 1 Rare 18,685 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,097 Rune halberd 1 Rare 37,887
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Rare 
68,122 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Rare 
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Loop half of key 1 Common 9,767 Tooth half of key 1 Common 9,713 Chaos talisman 1 Common 709 Uncut sapphire 1 Common 475 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 676 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,284 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 1,063 Steel arrow 150 Uncommon 4,800 Rune arrow 42 Uncommon 2,730 Rune javelin 5 Uncommon 855 Adamant javelin 20 Uncommon 1,240 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 12,336 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 15,477 Law rune 45 Uncommon 7,605 Death rune 45 Uncommon 9,540 Rune battleaxe 1 Uncommon 24,474 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,793 Rune sq shield 1 Uncommon 22,520 Silver ore 100 (noted) Uncommon 5,200 Dragonstone 1 Uncommon 11,568 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 2,723 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 59,144 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,097 Rune spear 1 Rare 11,940 Shield left half 1 Rare 65,557 Dragon spear 1 Rare 37,528
- On release, Spiritual warriors dropped medium clue scrolls, but were updated to drop hard instead. The Armadylian Spiritual warriors also hit very low and had inaccurate attacks, this was later fixed.
- Zamorakian warriors appear to have a Gnome/Glarial's amulet (similar to the crystal pendant which the player receives in the quest Regicide). Their weapons resemble an anger mace from the A Soul's Bane quest. Also, the armour they are wearing looks like a red version of Dharok's platebody and legs.
- Even though the Zamorakian warriors wield a mace, they punch when attacking.
- Zamorakian warriors seem to have a graphical glitch where their hands do not seem to be gripping the handle of their weapons correctly, as their hands seem to be too far down the handle.
- Zamorakian spiritual warriors appear to have another glitch. They seem to be holding their maces through their bodies.
- Spiritual creatures are blocked by 113,241 players and were the most blocked slayer monster in 2017.
- Since release both Saradomin and Zamorakian spiritual warriors attacked their enemies by punching at them despite carrying a weapon. This was fixed with an update on 19 July 2018.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon||
• • • • • • •
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves||
• • •
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)||
• • • •
|Stronghold Slayer Cave||
|Catacombs of Kourend||
• • • • • • •
• • •