Sq'irk is a fruit obtained during the Sorceress's Garden minigame. It can be crushed into a beer glass using a pestle and mortar to make sq'irk juice. Five are required for a winter drink, four for a spring drink, three for an autumn drink, and two for a summer drink. These drinks may be used to temporarily boost Thieving level and energy, or may be traded to Osman in Al Kharid for thieving experience.
Note: Picking sq'irks does not give thieving experience; it gives Farming experience. You have to make sq'irk juice and give it to Osman to get Thieving experience.
- Winter sq'irk - Requires 1 Thieving
- Spring sq'irk - Requires 25 Thieving
- Autumn sq'irk - Requires 45 Thieving
- Summer sq'irk - Requires 65 Thieving
- The examine info is a wordplay on the word quirky since they both sound alike.