|Start point||Speak to Lucien at the Flying Horse Inn in north-west Ardougne (north of the castle).|
Do not bring anything unnecessary! (need to have at least 1 inventory space free and a maximum weight of -1 kg)
|Enemies to defeat|
Items required for this part: Pendant of lucien (given by Lucien when talking to him), knife or slash weapon and light source (if obtaining boots of lightness)
- Speak to Lucien in the Flying Horse Inn in the north-west corner of East Ardougne.
- Enter the temple south of the Ranging Guild.
- If you require boots of lightness: Go west down the stairs, slash the web, and take the boots. (Light source required)
- Go through the north gate with the Pendant of lucien equipped.
- Cross the lava bridge (weight must be -1 kg or less or you will take 20 damage from falling) and take the lever.
- Keep the lever in your inventory. Go to a bank and get the neccessary gear (including the neccessary bow) and the 20-un-noted limpwurt root.
- Return to the temple and attach the lever to the lever-bracket near the ladder. Pull the lever after attaching it. You will receive the prompt: "You hear the clunking of some hidden machinery."
- Go through the south gate and follow the path.
- Search chests along the icy path to obtain ice arrows. 10 with Ava's device and 60+ Ranged is enough.
- You can world hop and keep searching the same chest if you are having trouble with the spiders.
- Go back through the north gate and straight north to a small room.
- Search the lever for traps then pull it.
- Go west then north through the doors.
- Talk to the Fire Warrior of Lesarkus.
- Kill him with your ice arrows.
- Use protect from magic to take no damage.
- Give Winelda 20 unnoted limpwurt roots.
- Optional: follow the path to its end and take the shiny key to access this dungeon from McGrubor's Wood.
- Push the wall to the north leading to a room full of Guardians of Armadyl.
- Pick the good or evil path.
- Remove your Pendant of lucien and talk to a Guardian of Armadyl.
- Enter the building west of the Grand Exchange wearing your Armadyl pendant and kill Lucien (level 14).
- Try to take the Staff of Armadyl from the table, you may have to kill a level 43 Guardian of Armadyl.
- The guardian can be easily safespotted behind a chair.
- Enter the building west of the Grand Exchange and give Lucien the Staff of Armadyl.
- 1 Quest point
- 10,500 Ranged experience
- 8,000 Fletching experience
- Boots of lightness
- The Armadyl pendant (Note: If you sided with Lucien, you must kill Guardians of Armadyl to obtain it.)
- The Pendant of lucien giving you wider access to the Temple of Ikov.
- The shiny key for entering the back door of the Temple of Ikov near McGrubor's Wood.
Required for completing
• • • • • •