|Start point||Speak to Lord Kandur Hosidius at his home in Hosidius House.|
|Description||Artur Hosidius has gone missing, and Lord Kandur Hosidius needs your help to find his son and bring him home.|
|Enemies to defeat||Sand Snake (level 36)|
- Speak to Lord Kandur in the house east of the Vinery.
- Speak to Chef Olivia in Lord Kandur's kitchen.
- Head to the Arceuus House Library (Fairy ring code CIS) and speak to Galana. (northeast wing, ground floor[) ]
- Speak to Galana again, find the Varlamore envoy book.
- Read the Varlamore envoy book.
- Head to the Crabclaw Caves south of the Woodcutting Guild. (Skills necklace teleport)
- Navigate to the end of the caves and climb down the tunnel at the end.
- Speak to Artur Hosidius.
- Kill the Sand Snake (level 36).
- Warning: This area is instanced, if you die you will lose your items.
- Search the chest.
- Return to Lord Kandur Hosidius and talk to him.
Congratulations, quest complete!
- 1 Quest point
- 1,500 Agility experience
- 4,000 coins
- Hosidius favour certificate. Reading it grants 10% Hosidius favour. It is suggested to abstain from doing so if you are already progressing towards locking the favour of other houses.
- A page for Kharedst's memoirs, 'Lunch by the lancalliums'. Allows teleportation to Hosidius. It teleports to the center of Hosidius inbetween the Tithe farm and general store, directly next to fishing spots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.