Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Start point||Speak to the squire in the courtyard of the White Knights' Castle in Falador.|
|Description||Sir Vyvin's squire is in trouble. He has accidentally lost Sir Vyvin's ceremonial sword. Help him find a replacement without Sir Vyvin finding out.|
|Length||Short - Medium|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to the Squire in the White Knights' Castle.
- Talk to Reldo in the library of Varrock Palace.
- Talk to Thurgo south of Port Sarim (by the anvil) and give him a redberry pie.
- Talk to him again.
- Go to the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon using the trapdoor to the east.
- Once inside, follow the path west, north, and then east. Keep along the southern wall in the icy area and mine a blurite ore.
- Go to Falador and talk to the Squire.
- Go up the ladder in the eastern part of the castle, then use the stairs in the central room of the castle to end up in Sir Vyvin's Room on the 2nd floor[, and search the cupboard in his bedroom, to find a ]Portrait. He must not be looking at you or be in the room.
- Talk to Thurgo - Bring your iron bars and blurite ore - Talk to him again and he'll make the blurite sword.
- Bring the sword to the Squire.
- If you have made an extra copy for yourself, drop it before speaking to him!
- Congratulations! Quest Complete!
- 1 Quest point
- 12,725 Smithing experience
- A blurite sword (if you got Thurgo to make you an extra one)
- The ability to smelt blurite ore into blurite bars (members)
• • •
• • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.