|Start point||Speak to Father Aereck in the chapel south-east of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||A ghost is haunting Lumbridge graveyard. The priest of the Lumbridge church of Saradomin wants you to find out how to get rid of it.|
|Items required||None. (Necklace of Passage recommended for quick teleport to Wizard's Tower)|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Father Aereck in the Lumbridge church.
- Go through the graveyard's southern exit and head to the hut west of Lumbridge Swamp.
- Talk to Father Urhney inside the hut.
- Head to the Lumbridge graveyard south of the church
- Equip the Ghostspeak amulet and click the coffin, talk to the ghost.
- Head to the Wizards' Tower, and climb down the ladder to the basement.
- Search the altar, and you will receive a ghost's skull. A level 13 skeleton will appear, you don't have to kill it, just leave.
- Go back to the graveyard and use the skull on the coffin.
- Quest completed!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.