A thief is criminal found in various places around RuneScape, and can be a challenge for new or low level players. They can be either male or female. One of their characteristics is that they will stop attacking and try to escape when at low health.
- Near the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock
- Near Aubury's rune shop behind the Varrock east bank
- The Dancing Donkey Inn, north-east of Varrock.
- Phoenix Gang hideout in Varrock
- Black Arm Gang hideout in Varrock
- Black Arm Gang hideout in Brimhaven
- Port Sarim near Gerrant's Fishy Business, Port Sarim Jail
- In a dungeon near the Battlefield and the Clock Tower (must be standing in the circle of stones to see the ladder, not shown on minimap)
- The Warrens in the Piscarilius House
- In the Jolly Boar Inn
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 89
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Guam leaf(m) 1 Common 26 Marrentill(m) 1 Common 24 Tarromin(m) 1 Common 153 Harralander(m) 1 Uncommon 706 Ranarr weed(m) 1 Uncommon 7,682 Kwuarm(m) 1 Rare 1,195 Avantoe(m) 1 Rare 1,848 Irit leaf(m) 1 Rare 789 Dwarf weed(m) 1 Rare 427 Lantadyme(m) 1 Rare 1,419
Armour & Weapons
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 2–12 Common 4–24 Bronze arrow 7 Uncommon 35 Iron dagger 1 Uncommon 23 Bronze med helm 1 Uncommon 76
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 2 Uncommon 178 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 16 Fire rune 6 Uncommon 30 Mind rune 9 Uncommon 27