A thief is criminal found in various places around RuneScape, and can be a challenge for new or low level players. They can be either male or female. One of their characteristics is that they will stop attacking and try to escape when at low health.
- Near the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock
- Near Aubury's rune shop behind the Varrock east bank
- The Dancing Donkey Inn, north-east of Varrock.
- Phoenix Gang hideout in Varrock
- Black Arm Gang hideout in Varrock
- Black Arm Gang hideout in Brimhaven
- Port Sarim near Gerrant's Fishy Business, Port Sarim Jail
- In a dungeon near the Battlefield and the Clock Tower (must be standing in the circle of stones to see the ladder, not shown on minimap)
- The Warrens in the Piscarilius House
- In the Jolly Boar Inn
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 82
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Guam leaf(m) 1 Common 22 Marrentill(m) 1 Common 21 Tarromin(m) 1 Common 155 Harralander(m) 1 Uncommon 673 Ranarr weed(m) 1 Uncommon 8,582 Kwuarm(m) 1 Rare 1,292 Avantoe(m) 1 Rare 1,867 Irit leaf(m) 1 Rare 890 Dwarf weed(m) 1 Rare 463 Lantadyme(m) 1 Rare 1,444
Armour & Weapons
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 2–12 Common 2–12 Bronze arrow 7 Uncommon 35 Iron dagger 1 Uncommon 25 Bronze med helm 1 Uncommon 67
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 2 Uncommon 184 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 20 Fire rune 6 Uncommon 30 Mind rune 9 Uncommon 36