A thief is criminal found in various places around RuneScape, and can be a challenge for new or low level players. They can be either male or female. One of their characteristics is that they will stop attacking and try to escape when at low health.
- Near the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock
- Near Aubury's rune shop behind the Varrock east bank
- The Dancing Donkey Inn, north-east of Varrock.
- Phoenix Gang hideout in Varrock
- Black Arm Gang hideout in Varrock
- Black Arm Gang hideout in Brimhaven
- Port Sarim near Gerrant's Fishy Business, Port Sarim Jail
- In a dungeon near the Battlefield and the Clock Tower (must be standing in the circle of stones to see the ladder, not shown on minimap)
- The Warrens in the Piscarilius House
- In the Jolly Boar Inn
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 70
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Guam leaf(m) 1 Common 15 Marrentill(m) 1 Common 22 Tarromin(m) 1 Common 172 Harralander(m) 1 Uncommon 611 Ranarr weed(m) 1 Uncommon 8,636 Kwuarm(m) 1 Rare 1,419 Avantoe(m) 1 Rare 1,991 Irit leaf(m) 1 Rare 895 Dwarf weed(m) 1 Rare 563 Lantadyme(m) 1 Rare 1,713
Armour & Weapons
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 2–12 Common 4–24 Bronze arrow 7 Uncommon 21 Iron dagger 1 Uncommon 12 Bronze med helm 1 Uncommon 76
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 2 Uncommon 128 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 20 Fire rune 6 Uncommon 30 Mind rune 9 Uncommon 36