The TzRek-Jad (translated as Baby Fire Elemental) is a pet that can be obtained via defeating TzTok-Jad in the TzHaar Fight Cave. Players are twice as likely at receiving the pet upon defeating TzTok-Jad if they are assigned to defeat it on a slayer task. In addition, players may exchange their fire capes by speaking to TzHaar-Mej-Jal for a 1/200 chance of obtaining TzRek-Jad.
Providing a player defeats TzTok-Jad while on a slayer task for a 1/100 chance of the pet, and hands in their cape, the overall chance of receiving the pet from either the boss or the cape is approximately 1/67.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- Player: Do you miss your people?
- TzRek-Jad: Mej-TzTok-Jad Kot-Kl! (TzTok-Jad will protect us!)
- Player: No.. I don't think so.
- TzRek-Jad: Jal-Zek Kl? (Foreigner hurt us?)
- Player: No, no, I wouldn't hurt you.
- Player: Are you hungry?
- TzRek-Jad: Kl-Kra! 
- Player: Ooookay...
- ↑ Drop chance is 1/100 when a player is assigned to defeat TzTok-Jad on a slayer task.
- ↑ What TzRek-Jad says here is not known. "Kl" in the TzHaar language means us or we, while "Kra" is an untranslated word. Based on the player's reaction, it is likely that it is saying "We are!"
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •