He is a master smith, and stays at the camp to maintain the Doors.
- Undor: Hello there laddie.
- Player: Tell me about the Wintertodt.
- Undor: They say it's some kind of powerful fire spirit.
- Player: Don't you mean ice?
- Undor: Aye that as well.
- Undor: What it is doesn't bother me, just as long as we keep it behind them doors.
- Player: Tell me about the Doors of Dinh.
- Undor: The Doors were built by Dinh to contain the Wintertodt. This was over a thousand years ago and they still stand today.
- Player: Who was Dinh?
- Undor: Dinh was the greatest smith the world has ever seen. I am the finest smith around today and even I cannot match his abilities.
- Player: Tell me about yourself.
- Undor: The name's Undor. You'll struggle to find a dwarf in this land who knows more about metalwork than me.
- Undor: One day I hope to be as good as the legendary Dinh himself.
- Player: What are you doing here?
- Undor: They say the Doors are failing and the Wintertodt is trying to escape. I'm here to prove to them that the Doors are fine.
- Player: And are they?
- Undor: Of course they are! They were made by Dinh himself.
- Player: Goodbye.
- Undor: Until next time laddie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.