Unicorns wander around forested areas in RuneScape. On members servers, unicorns drop unicorn horns, which are used in Herblore to make anti-poison potions. Unicorns are also one of the oldest monsters in the game, existing in beta RuneScape Classic; They are also one of the most updated monsters, having been graphically updated four different times. At low health, Unicorns will stop attacking and attempt to run away from players. While this doesn't reduce the amount of damage a player needs to deal to get a kill, it does reduce the amount of damage a player would take compared to a monster which doesn't run away.
- Entrana: 4
- North-west of Catherby: 2
- South of Seers' Village: 2
- South of Yanille: 2
- South of Varrock (below south-east mine): 2
- Ardougne Zoo (Fairy ring code BIS): 2
- East of Rellekka, west of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon: 1 unicorn, 2 foals
- Between Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp: 1
- North-east of the pub/bar in Barbarian Village: 2
- West of Hosidius bank: 1
- Underground Pass: 1 (can't be attacked)
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Unicorn bone(m) 1 Common  Not sold Ensouled unicorn head(m) 1 Uncommon (1/35) 1,780
- Only dropped during Rag and Bone Man.
- The taxidermist has a unicorn head mounted in her shop. The examine reads, "Alas poor unicorn, I knew him."; a reference to the Shakespeare play Hamlet.