Unicorns wander around forested areas in RuneScape. On members servers, unicorns drop unicorn horns, which are used in Herblore to make anti-poison potions. Unicorns are also one of the oldest monsters in the game, existing in beta RuneScape Classic; They are also one of the most updated monsters, having been graphically updated four different times.
- Entrana: 4
- North-west of Catherby: 2
- South of Seers' Village: 2
- South of Yanille: 2
- South of Varrock (below south-east mine): 2
- Ardougne Zoo (Fairy ring code BIS): 2
- East of Rellekka, west of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon: 1 unicorn, 2 foals
- Between Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp: 1
- North-east of the pub/bar in Barbarian Village: 2
- West of Hosidius bank: 1
- Underground Pass: 1 (can't be attacked)
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Unicorn bone(m) 1 Common  Not sold Ensouled unicorn head(m) 1 Uncommon (1/35) 937
- The taxidermist has a unicorn head mounted in her shop. The examine reads, "Alas poor unicorn, I knew him."; a reference to the Shakespeare play Hamlet.