Hi! I'm a huge fan of wikis and I love to contribute. Making templates is my thing.
Currently working on
- Less Fluff More Questing: Improving the quality of quest guides
- More accurate and helpful images
- Creating more quick guides to skip the fluff, no more long run on sentences mixing lore with instructions. It really lowers the quality of people looking for good walkthroughs and I want to fix that. For example:
- Instead of"walk northeast to the building next to the tree and talk to the guy walking around there in a silly hat who will tell you that the other guy is the bad guy because a generation ago he released an army of undead upon Varrock and ask you to collect perfect gold ore because is girlfriend really likes jewelry, this is because perfect gold jewelry is shiny":
- I will add a quick-guide:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.