Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
re: rune spear
I think the issue was we both tried to add brutal black dragons to the drop list, and an edit conflict occurred. However this doesn't really matter since we were both trying to add the same thing. — KnazO 15:42, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
There's a coordinate clue for the island south of Draynor Village where a Zamorak wizard will appear instead of Saradomin. — KnazO 16:43, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Actually never minded you're right, it's been fixed. — KnazO 16:49, June 29, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. Please upload a better quality of your Glough safespot images. They look blurry.
In addition, please give more visual aid for the images. A player will likely have difficulty identifying where exactly the safespots are, with how much you have cropped out. -- SpineTalk 15:11, July 13, 2017 (UTC)
Hey, this message is to let you know about this thread about us leaving Wikia/FANDOM in favour of our new site, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki, just in case you missed it. This is also a good opportunity to have your voice heard, give any feedback for the new site and propose anything you'd like to see going forward. -- SpineTalk 03:14, September 28, 2018 (UTC)