- Omg haha Icejunito talk • contribs 16:16, May 15, 2013 (UTC)
- If you go to Tem's profile, he has a user box that says hes currently inactive. Icejunito talk • contribs 21:04, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
At the bottom there's a category list, plus you can delete them when you manually edit a page. http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5986/categoryyo.png (ik low quality) Other than that idk. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 18:40, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
- I see. The catagory list at the bottem is how i usually add catagories. However, if i was rushing and accedently added one I was not suppost to, I can't get rid of it :( . See for me, the same edit page just stops at the third * in "See also" . Nice picture btw :P Icejunito talk • contribs 18:44, May 19, 2013 (UTC)
A useful tip
When you noticed files that have not been uploaded in the correct format, please delete them and remove links to them from any pages which they have been added to. Also, please renamed any misnamed files you happen to notice. Thanks :) Temujin 04:07, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please do me a massive favour and upload images of the following interfaces?
- Skills tab (top, no drained stats)
- Prayer tab (top, nothing activated, full prayer point, most unlocked)
- Friends list tab (showing one same world, one online, and one offline)
- Inventory tab (empty)
- Worn Equipment tab (nothing equipped)
- Equipment Stats interface (nothing equipped)
- Game options tab (middle option for brightness, music, etc.)
- Music tab (top, most visible songs unlocked)
- Attack style tab (nothing equipped, "Punch" selected)
- Walk here interface (showing nothing but "Walk here" and "Cancel")
- Spellbook tab (top, standard spells, most visible spells unlocked, nothing selected)
- Trade interface (empty)
- Emote tab (top)
- Quest tab (top; the following in this order: one completed, one started, one finished)
- Thanks Ice <3
By "top" I mean scroll up to the top of the interface (if applicable) ^_^ Temujin 08:28, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
I'm bored so have some pie
3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 8214808651 3282306647 0938446095 5058223172 5359408128 4811174502 8410270193 8521105559 6446229489 5493038196 4428810975 6659334461 2847564823 3786783165 2712019091 4564856692 3460348610 4543266482 1339360726 0249141273 7245870066 0631558817 4881520920 9628292540 9171536436 7892590360 0113305305 4882046652 1384146951 9415116094 3305727036 5759591953 0921861173 8193261179 3105118548 0744623799 6274956735 1885752724 8912279381 8301194912 9833673362 4406566430 8602139494 6395224737 1907021798 6094370277 0539217176 2931767523 8467481846 7669405132 0005681271 4526356082 7785771342 7577896091 7363717872 1468440901 2249534301 4654958537 1050792279 6892589235 4201995611 2129021960 8640344181 5981362977 4771309960 5187072113 4999999837 2978049951 0597317328 1609631859 5024459455 3469083026 4252230825 3344685035 2619311881 7101000313 7838752886 5875332083 8142061717 7669147303 5982534904 2875546873 1159562863 8823537875 9375195778 1857780532 1712268066 1300192787 6611195909 2164201989 — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 19:13, June 3, 2013 (UTC)
- We're all anxiously awaiting your return! Have a fantastic holiday! Temujin 17:38, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Ice, we've never formally met each other but I'll introduce myself: I'm Spineweilder, self-proclaimed head of image maintenance on the RuneScape Wiki. Before I begin asking my question I'd like to compliment the work you've been doing here; only a user with such a passion and drive could accomplish what you've done here. AAAAND NOW TO MY QUESTION: I've only recently returned to Old School RuneScape so I'm not too great with what's been going on lately in OSRS. I've left weeks before rares were introduced and have no idea how they're obtained; according to your userpage I can infer you've been playing Old School for a while; if you are able to, can you add some information about how the rares are obtained? Take the Christmas cracker for example, the article says its obtained from 2001 X'mas event, but really isn't in old school RS and needs to be changed to match how it is actually obtained in OSRS. Again, I stopped playing OSRS weeks before rares were introduced, so I have no idea how they're obtainrd. If you could update the pages for the rares, I would appreciate it. Also if you ever want to contact me ingame my RuneScape name is (surprisingly also) Spineweilder. Thanks in advance, SpineTalk 01:22, September 25, 2013 (UTC)
- It puts the contents of the template on the page too. Muud told me to do it so I do it. In Muud I trust. Temujin 07:26, November 4, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Welcome message
Have a starTemujin 02:07, February 15, 2014 (UTC)
quests page is wrong, same with quest cape. holy grail has a 20 attack requirement in rs07 not 30.
Can you remove the links to dates and years before you add articles? There's no pages for them so it's pointless to keep the red link. Similarly for any RS3 wiki lines such as |value = or |exchange =. Mage Hybrid talk 21:01, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Umm you're doing it wrong...I said just the links need to be gone, not the whole release date. Like this has no red links where the date is. Mage Hybrid talk 21:21, May 8, 2015 (UTC)
Re:Question for you
Hi Icejunito, I'm currently getting rid of the false positives for the category. Thanks for bringing this up! Template:Signatures/Ozuzanna
- Hmm, I'm not really sure then. You can come in the chat and ask Oz if you'd like. -- SpineTalk 22:07, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
Why are you moving Demonic throne icon.png to Demonic throne.png? If you look at the RS3 wiki, it distinguishes between the icon and the actual throne built in a POH. Mage Hybrid talk 00:21, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Actually the ones besides the demonic throne file names are all misnamed over there so I'll just fix the rest of them to be correct here. Mage Hybrid talk 00:28, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
A few months ago, me and Mage Hybrid discussed about patrolling for vandalism. We simply checked for any edit made after the last edit we made. For example, if I were to check for vandalism in Special:RecentActivity, I'd check the edits that were made after Mage Hyrbid's last edit. I'd like to make a list of users in my head that are fairly active who would do the same.
In the future, when you are checking for vandalism, I'd like you to just check the edits after the edits of the following users: Me, You, Mage Hyrbid, ExpectRS, and Metallicanrana. If you're confused just post on my talk page. -- SpineTalk 03:03, May 24, 2015 (UTC)
Can you guys please reduce the lags on this wiki. The pages are so laggy that I can't scroll the pages.
Wiki Family Photo
The Wiki Family Photo is your opportunity to get yourself within the RuneScape Wiki community as a whole, both RuneScape 3 and Old School RuneScape. You can upload your image to the Ty Wiki or upload it to imgur. Please try to have your photo sent in by March 1st.
How to send in your picture
- Take a screenshot in game with your character saying your name/a message
- Save the screenshot on paint or any other picture program
- Be sure to crop it or scale it to 200 x 300px. Note: If your image is not at this size, we will make it this size. If it doesn't come out okay, it may be excluded!
- Upload the file to the Ty Wiki or imgur
- Finally, post a link to your image here.