Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
I took another look at your edit and I was probably overzealous on that one. Sorry.
The main contents are fine. My comment on the style guide was most likely about the unnecessary span tags. The 'prose' is about the more natural way your text is written as opposed to the more rigid structure that most other pages on the wiki are written in. (e.g. Example is a ranged weapon. It shoots this. You get it here.)
However, even if those were valid reasons to undo, you couldn't have known them from my comment.