Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
Wiki Family Photo
The Wiki Family Photo is your opportunity to get yourself within the RuneScape Wiki community as a whole, both RuneScape 3 and Old School RuneScape. You can upload your image to the Ty Wiki or upload it to imgur. Please try to have your photo sent in by March 1st.
How to send in your picture
- Take a screenshot in game with your character saying your name/a message
- Save the screenshot on paint or any other picture program
- Be sure to crop it or scale it to 200 x 300px. Note: If your image is not at this size, we will make it this size. If it doesn't come out okay, it may be excluded!
- Upload the file to the Ty Wiki or imgur
- Finally, post a link to your image here.
Hi! Groups, organisations, and the likes don't really belong in "non-player character" categories since they're y'know groups not individuals use Category:Organisations instead, strategy pages don't get the bosses category either. iN008talk 17:35, August 26, 2018 (UTC)
- As for races like the Dorgeshuun we have Category:Races instead of npc categories. iN008talk 17:39, August 26, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, this message is to let you know about this thread about us leaving Wikia/FANDOM in favour of our new site, https://oldschool.runescape.wiki, just in case you missed it. This is also a good opportunity to have your voice heard, give any feedback for the new site and propose anything you'd like to see going forward. -- SpineTalk 03:10, September 28, 2018 (UTC)