Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
add a link like
[http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/This This]. -- 05:43, May 24, 2018 (UTC)
Hey. I had a look over Ratcatchers for you and the image didn't seem to be a problem. I presume the issue you're talking about is that the bottom image, File:Ratcatchers Port Sarim charming.png, was creeping into the rewards section. That's actually not an issue, it's fine to have that. I also moved that file to be directly below yours in the edit screen, mostly for ease-of-editing purposes, but it changed the formatting slightly. If you happen to notice a file in the middle of a paragraph, it might be best to move it elsewhere; use your best judgement in those cases. Finally, I renamed your new image, File:Ratcatchers Charm Music.png, since the "OSRS" prefix was unnecessary. Thanks for your contributions.
JohnSixxScott (talk) 04:40, July 14, 2018 (UTC)
- I didn't notice that. Bomboo fixed it for you, and it should be how you intended. All he did was add a colon (:) to the beginning of the line, which indents any following text until a new line break, like what I did to create this reply.
JohnSixxScott (talk) 21:15, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, this message is to let you know about this thread about forking away from Wikia/Fandom, just incase you missed it. This is also a great opportunity for you to give any feedback for the fork site and propose anything you'd like to see going forward. - iN008talk 21:06, September 26, 2018 (UTC)