If you're here to complain about a block, I'm enforcing a one-strike-and-you're-out policy. It's your problem if you want to vandalise.
Hey there, <insert name here>. This is my user talk. Feel free to drop a line here. Remaining courteous, however, is rather important. So uh, please don't kill me.
|Archives by bucket
|No archives yet|
Hah, reserved. As a plus, I get to test if this thing worked. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 18:09, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
You noob that's a terrible poll -- SpineTalk 20:36, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
enquiry to be admin? have content to add but cant due to not being an admin :( —The preceding unsigned comment was added by JaredTurbo3 (talk).
- Sorry for the delay in replying - between chronic headaches, stress and generally being busy, I've had no time for the wiki, and that's manifested in my total inactivity around here.
- Anyway, on to the next bit. Firstly, I don't have the ability to grant or revoke the sysop user-right. Bureaucrats can do that, and I'm not one. Nor do I want to be one; I'm far too inactive for it. Secondly, you only have 11 total contributions, practically half on the same page. There's not much warranting you becoming a sysop from what I can see. I understand that page protection may be infuriating, but it's there to protect the wiki, and it's going to stay there.
- I think that I've made my point. Have a nice day (or night, I guess?) — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 10:42, November 22, 2014 (UTC)
Red link user pages do not matter. They're not in a content namespace, so they don't cause backlog on Special:Wantedpages or anything else. Stop creating my user page, I don't want one, and there is literally 0 harm done in me not having one. moluɐɯ 18:24, December 31, 2014 (UTC)
I added 1 day of protection to the dust devil page. It should be fine after that. Mage Hybrid talk 21:06, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
Come to S:C. Temujin 11:41, August 21, 2015 (UTC)
I haven't been there in ages; will do. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 08:09, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
Hi, could you help me to "remove the background and the shadow" using "GIMP" of any "burnt" fish?
I learn by seeing and doing.. if you could make a video showing me how to do it once - I can do the rest of the "burnt" fishes myself - Also if there is anything I can help out on the wiki just give me a shout
P.S. Why do we have no chat? xD Saiftey (talk) 13:57, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey. We don't have a wiki chat as we don't have much activity through messages. It was disabled back in 2013 as far as I can remember. And yes, I can show you. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 14:08, September 2, 2015 (UTC)
I mean, I think you're frankly pretty fucking retarded, but that's besides the point, and don't question my intelligence again. It's very obvious what was going on and it's very obvious it was likely to continue. The fact that you think it's better to let it continue and "just revert" the bad edits is extremely reckless. Obviously the "furore" (nice vocab!) will end eventually; that's why spine only protected it for a week. I think he knows what he's doing, because he's been moderating this wiki much longer and better than you have. moluɐɯ 12:50, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
- You're a prick. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 12:54, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll give a small apology for the abrasiveness, but that's what you get for calling me stupid and having me wake up to it! moluɐɯ 13:20, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
- When you were complaining that Ansela was more abrasive than you are (I do read Yew Grove even though I don't associate with RSW anymore), I thought that I agreed. But you flout UTP whenever you want to, just like she did. I'm so sorry that I hurt your ego, and I'm not going to bother extending this for any longer. — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 13:59, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Ya ya ok w/e I'm sowwy I hurt your feelings too... I'm glad this single incident has made up your mind about everything I do. moluɐɯ 14:05, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
- But really, if you're going to say stuff like "I think that you're not that smart at all", the last thing you should expect is a friendly answer. My ego isn't hurt, and I really don't care what you think. But if you're going to directly insult me in your message, I will reciprocate. You are bound by that policy just as much as I am, so don't try to shake this off as you being a victim. moluɐɯ 14:10, September 6, 2015 (UTC)