Please make sure you don't have awful file names (like Ss (2013-02-23 at 11.23.10).png) and also please please please try to upload in .png format instead of .jpg. Moʟ Maɴ =;v;= 05:29, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry man, I just started, feelling like helping the community! Thanks for the tips, will follow next time :)
Noremac201 (talk) 05:31, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- And we're glad! But starting out can be stressful and is quite messy. I'm glad you understand that we're just trying to get everyone started off on the right foot. Nonetheless, thanks :). Moʟ Maɴ =;v;= 05:33, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page.
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
I'm happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Please do not add content that is only relevant to RuneScape 3 to 2007scape Wiki. This wiki is for the Old School RuneScape game. I have deleted the Image [[:File:Abyssal guardian.png]] as it is an exact copy from the RSW. 02:02, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Noremac201. We appreciate your efforts on the OSRS Wiki. However, before you continue with editing, I would like to remind you to read over the Wiki's Style Guide for capitalization. We try to establish a standardized format so it is easier for players to read. Please take a break and read through the guide as soon as possible before you continue editing. Thanks 03:39, July 22, 2014 (UTC)