When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Vet'ion 454 1 Very rare (1/2,000)
- Player: Who is the true lord and king of the lands?
- Vet'ion Jr.: The mighty heir and lord of the Wilderness.
- Player: Where is he? Why hasn't he lifted your burden?
- Vet'ion Jr.: I have not fulfilled my purpose.
- Player: What is your purpose?
- Vet'ion Jr.: Not what is, what was. A great war tore this land apart and, for my failings in protecting this land, I carry the burden of its waste.
- This pet was originally polled along with the other Wilderness boss pets in Content Poll #22. It gained 72.2% yes votes, 2.8% short of the passing threshold required. The introduction of the pet was re-polled in the Near Miss Poll, and passed by 90.3%.
- This pet is the fourth rarest boss pet in-game, being preceded by Noon, Jal-nib-rek and the Pet penance queen.
- Following release dates, Vet'ion jr. would be the second rarest boss pet, right behind the pet penance queen.
- The dialogue is a reference to the Ghost Army in Lord of the Rings.
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
Wilderness bosses and rewards