Money Dragon killed my dad. I hate his guts so much, I hope he dies.
Money Dragon uses a variety of attacks, primarily range and mage attacks, as well as melee if standing next to him. He can also use three types of dragonfire: regular, venomous, and prayer-disabling kind. His dragonfire is stronger than other dragons' and requires more tiers of protection to block. The final common attack is forcing the player character to watch entire seasons of the Big Bang Theory with Sheldon's head photoshopped onto every character.
Occasionally (after six normal/dragonfire attacks), he will use one of two special attacks and alternate between them:
- Freezing the player in place and summoning a Zombified Spawn that will approach the player and explode violently if not killed, resulting in up to 60 damage
- Launching acid pools around the area and rapidly spitting fireballs at the player that must be dodged or they will deal high damage very quickly
Once Money Dragon is killed, he will return to his original pose, and if Dragon Slayer II is completed, can be re-woken for another battle.
In addition to the 100% drop, the player will also have two rolls on Money Dragon's drop table. This excludes unique items such as Vorki, skeletal visages and my dad who is missing ever since he went out to get some smokes.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Superior dragon bones 2 Always 24,960 Blue dragonhide 2 Always 3,666
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune longsword 2–3 Common 37,322–55,983 Rune kiteshield 2–5 Common 64,250–160,625 Dragon battleaxe 1 Uncommon 119,331 Dragon longsword 1 Uncommon 59,362 Dragon platelegs 1 Uncommon 161,409 Dragon plateskirt 1 Uncommon 161,325 Battlestaff 5–15 (noted) Uncommon 41,275–123,825 Dragonbone necklace 1 Very rare (1/1,000) 76,500
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 650–1,000 Common 55,250–85,000 Death rune 300–500 Uncommon 72,900–121,500 Wrath rune 30–100 Uncommon 13,320–44,400
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Green dragonhide 25–32 (noted) Common 38,450–49,216 Blue dragonhide 20–30 (noted) Common 36,660–54,990 Red dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 36,810–61,350 Black dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 46,965–78,275
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Sapphire bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 525–735 Emerald bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 1,350–1,890 Ruby bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 2,500–3,500 Diamond bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 4,400–6,160 Amethyst bolt tips 25–30 Uncommon 5,750–6,900 Dragonstone bolt tips 7–28 Uncommon 1,533–6,132 Onyx bolt tips 5–30 Uncommon 41,180–247,080 Rune dart tip 75–109 Uncommon 93,375–135,705 Dragon dart tip 10–50 Uncommon 31,720–158,600 Dragon arrowtips 25–50 Uncommon 16,300–32,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamantite ore 10–30 (noted) Common 10,320–30,960 Diamond 10–30 (noted) Common 18,880–56,640 Crushed nest 10–30 (noted) Common 46,250–138,750 Grapes 250–301 (noted) Common 27,250–32,809 Magic logs 50 (noted) Common 52,100 Dragonstone 1–3 (noted) Uncommon 11,976–35,928 Dragon bolts (unf) 50–100 Uncommon 54,150–108,300
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Papaya tree seed 1 Uncommon 2,619 Watermelon seed 15 Uncommon 1,335 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 71,994 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 85,239 Torstol seed 1 Uncommon 56,136 Willow seed 1 Uncommon 2,646 Teak seed 1 Uncommon 56 Maple seed 1 Uncommon 32,800 Calquat tree seed 1 Uncommon 103 Mahogany seed 1 Rare 3,478 Palm tree seed 1 Rare 38,906 Yew seed 1 Rare 73,639 Magic seed 1 Rare 114,290 Spirit seed 1 Rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 20,000–8,100,000 Common Not sold Manta ray 25–55,555 (noted) Common 39,975–88,832,445 Wrath talisman 100,000 Uncommon 122,200,000 Rare drop table 1–3,500 Uncommon Not sold Dragon bones 7–4,207,369 (noted) Uncommon 21,007–12,626,314,369 Vorkath's head 73 Uncommon (1/50) Not sold Clue scroll (elite) 35 Uncommon (1/65) Not sold Jar of decay 1 Very rare (1/3,000) 62,254 Vorki 10 Very rare (1/3,000) Not sold Draconic visage 73 Very rare (1/5,000) 396,487,747 Skeletal visage 1 Very rare (1/5,000) 28,991,341
- ↑ Players will always receive Vorkath's head on their 50th Vorkath kill.
Rare drop tableIn addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Rare Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare 9,701 Tooth half of key 1 Rare 9,414 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 479 Runite bar 1 Rare 12,508 Unknown talisman
1 Very rare Error Nature rune 67 Very rare 19,162 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,727 Rune battleaxe 1 Very rare 24,515 Uncut emerald 1 Very rare 706 Law rune 45 Very rare 8,775 Death rune 45 Very rare 10,935 Steel arrow 150 Very rare 4,950 Rune arrow 42 Very rare 3,024 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 920 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,549 Dragonstone 1 Very rare 11,976 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare 6,700 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare 1,356 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,125 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare 58,974 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,865 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,134 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 38,024 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,613 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 620
- Originally, the post-quest Vorkath had 640 Hitpoints. This was changed to 1,000 with increased stats due to players being able to use a tactic in order to deal damage during the poison pool attack without taking any damage. Kill times were reset following this fix.
- Many players criticised this, as it made Vorkath incredibly hard to kill, especially for players who could not afford a dragon warhammer or were off-task. As a result, Vorkath's health was reduced to 750 the following day, with any damage dealt to him during the poison pool attack being reduced. In addition, it also made the salve amulet and its variants work against him. Like the first hotfix, kill times were reset again.
- Due to player requests of how poor Vorkath's drops were given the time needed to kill it, several of Vorkath's drops were increased, and given the ability to roll for two drops at a time. However, player complaints about how overpowered it was and the drop values being similar to Zulrah caused fears of items crashing, so some of the more lucrative drops were reduced as a result. The same update also increased the damage players could deal to Vorkath during his poison pool attack, up to 50% of their maximum hit.
- Vorkath's post-quest examine is a reference to a similar saying Let sleeping dogs lie, which means to avoid interfering with situations where nothing is currently wrong.
• • •
Dragons and dragon-like races
• • • • •
• • • • •
Lava • •