Money Dragon killed my dad. I hate his guts so much, I hope he dies.
Money Dragon uses a variety of attacks, primarily range and mage attacks, as well as melee if standing next to him. He can also use three types of dragonfire: regular, venomous, and prayer-disabling kind. His dragonfire is stronger than other dragons' and requires more tiers of protection to block. The final common attack is forcing the player character to watch entire seasons of the Big Bang Theory with Sheldon's head photoshopped onto every character.
Occasionally (after six normal/dragonfire attacks), he will use one of two special attacks and alternate between them:
- Freezing the player in place and summoning a Zombified Spawn that will approach the player and explode violently if not killed, resulting in up to 60 damage
- Launching acid pools around the area and rapidly spitting fireballs at the player that must be dodged or they will deal high damage very quickly
Once Money Dragon is killed, he will return to his original pose, and if Dragon Slayer II is completed, can be re-woken for another battle.
In addition to the 100% drop, the player will also have two rolls on Money Dragon's drop table. This excludes unique items such as Vorki, skeletal visages and my dad who is missing ever since he went out to get some smokes.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Superior dragon bones 2 Always 24,868 Blue dragonhide 2 Always 3,744
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune longsword 2–3 Common 37,382–56,073 Rune kiteshield 2–5 Common 64,194–160,485 Dragon battleaxe 1 Uncommon 119,343 Dragon longsword 1 Uncommon 59,318 Dragon platelegs 1 Uncommon 161,266 Dragon plateskirt 1 Uncommon 161,264 Battlestaff 5–15 (noted) Uncommon 41,340–124,020 Dragonbone necklace 1 Very rare (1/1,000) 65,589
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 650–1,000 Common 59,150–91,000 Death rune 300–500 Uncommon 75,600–126,000 Wrath rune 30–100 Uncommon 13,380–44,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Green dragonhide 25–32 (noted) Common 37,450–47,936 Blue dragonhide 20–30 (noted) Common 37,440–56,160 Red dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 36,555–60,925 Black dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 47,655–79,425
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Sapphire bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 550–770 Emerald bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 1,400–1,960 Ruby bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 2,425–3,395 Diamond bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 4,350–6,090 Amethyst bolt tips 25–30 Uncommon 5,775–6,930 Dragonstone bolt tips 7–28 Uncommon 1,477–5,908 Onyx bolt tips 5–30 Uncommon 41,200–247,200 Rune dart tip 75–109 Uncommon 94,050–136,686 Dragon dart tip 10–50 Uncommon 31,600–158,000 Dragon arrowtips 25–50 Uncommon 15,525–31,050
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamantite ore 10–30 (noted) Common 10,290–30,870 Diamond 10–30 (noted) Common 18,670–56,010 Crushed nest 10–30 (noted) Common 48,840–146,520 Grapes 250–301 (noted) Common 26,750–32,207 Magic logs 50 (noted) Common 50,700 Dragonstone 1–3 (noted) Uncommon 11,888–35,664 Dragon bolts (unf) 50–100 Uncommon 54,100–108,200
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Papaya tree seed 1 Uncommon 2,510 Watermelon seed 15 Uncommon 1,350 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 69,282 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 86,762 Torstol seed 1 Uncommon 57,219 Willow seed 1 Uncommon 2,845 Teak seed 1 Uncommon 61 Maple seed 1 Uncommon 35,488 Calquat tree seed 1 Uncommon 91 Mahogany seed 1 Rare 3,692 Palm tree seed 1 Rare 38,774 Yew seed 1 Rare 73,956 Magic seed 1 Rare 115,128 Spirit seed 1 Rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 20,000–8,100,000 Common Not sold Manta ray 25–55,555 (noted) Common 37,125–82,499,175 Wrath talisman 100,000 Uncommon 133,500,000 Rare drop table 1–3,500 Uncommon Not sold Dragon bones 7–4,207,369 (noted) Uncommon 20,979–12,609,484,893 Vorkath's head 73 Uncommon (1/50) Not sold Clue scroll (elite) 35 Uncommon (1/65) Not sold Jar of decay 1 Very rare (1/3,000) 63,167 Vorki 10 Very rare (1/3,000) Not sold Draconic visage 73 Very rare (1/5,000) 395,782,567 Skeletal visage 1 Very rare (1/5,000) 29,661,087
- ↑ Players will always receive Vorkath's head on their 50th Vorkath kill.
Rare drop tableIn addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Rare Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare 10,022 Tooth half of key 1 Rare 9,676 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 445 Runite bar 1 Rare 12,513 Unknown talisman
1 Very rare Error Nature rune 67 Very rare 19,631 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,862 Rune battleaxe 1 Very rare 24,468 Uncut emerald 1 Very rare 676 Law rune 45 Very rare 9,720 Death rune 45 Very rare 11,340 Steel arrow 150 Very rare 4,950 Rune arrow 42 Very rare 3,066 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 840 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,524 Dragonstone 1 Very rare 11,888 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare 7,100 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare 1,312 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,097 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare 59,133 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,951 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,359 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,763 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,733 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 605
- Originally, the post-quest Vorkath had 640 Hitpoints. This was changed to 1,000 with increased stats due to players being able to use a tactic in order to deal damage during the poison pool attack without taking any damage. Kill times were reset following this fix.
- Many players criticised this, as it made Vorkath incredibly hard to kill, especially for players who could not afford a dragon warhammer or were off-task. As a result, Vorkath's health was reduced to 750 the following day, with any damage dealt to him during the poison pool attack being reduced. In addition, it also made the salve amulet and its variants work against him. Like the first hotfix, kill times were reset again.
- Due to player requests of how poor Vorkath's drops were given the time needed to kill it, several of Vorkath's drops were increased, and given the ability to roll for two drops at a time. However, player complaints about how overpowered it was and the drop values being similar to Zulrah caused fears of items crashing, so some of the more lucrative drops were reduced as a result. The same update also increased the damage players could deal to Vorkath during his poison pool attack, up to 50% of their maximum hit.
- Vorkath's post-quest examine is a reference to a similar saying Let sleeping dogs lie, which means to avoid interfering with situations where nothing is currently wrong.
• • •
Dragons and dragon-like races
• • • • •
• • • • •
Lava • •