Money Dragon killed my dad. I hate his guts so much, I hope he dies.
Money Dragon uses a variety of attacks, primarily range and mage attacks, as well as melee if standing next to him. He can also use three types of dragonfire: regular, venomous, and prayer-disabling kind. His dragonfire is stronger than other dragons' and requires more tiers of protection to block. The final common attack is forcing the player character to watch entire seasons of the Big Bang Theory with Sheldon's head photoshopped onto every character.
Occasionally (after six normal/dragonfire attacks), he will use one of two special attacks and alternate between them:
- Freezing the player in place and summoning a Zombified Spawn that will approach the player and explode violently if not killed, resulting in up to 60 damage
- Launching acid pools around the area and rapidly spitting fireballs at the player that must be dodged or they will deal high damage very quickly
Once Money Dragon is killed, he will return to his original pose, and if Dragon Slayer II is completed, can be re-woken for another battle.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Superior dragon bones 2 Always 24,744 Blue dragonhide 2 Always 3,440
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune longsword 2–3 Common 37,290–55,935 Rune kiteshield 2–5 Common 64,158–160,395 Dragon battleaxe 1 Uncommon 119,458 Dragon longsword 1 Uncommon 59,314 Dragon platelegs 1 Uncommon 161,216 Dragon plateskirt 1 Uncommon 161,171 Battlestaff 5–15 (noted) Uncommon 39,525–118,575 Dragonbone necklace 1 Very rare (1/1,000) 80,858
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 650–1,000 Common 46,800–72,000 Death rune 300–500 Uncommon 65,100–108,500 Wrath rune 30–100 Uncommon 12,180–40,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Green dragonhide 25–32 (noted) Common 34,950–44,736 Blue dragonhide 20–30 (noted) Common 34,400–51,600 Red dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 33,405–55,675 Black dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 43,170–71,950
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Sapphire bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 375–525 Emerald bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 1,350–1,890 Ruby bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 2,300–3,220 Diamond bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 4,425–6,195 Amethyst bolt tips 25–30 Uncommon 5,775–6,930 Dragonstone bolt tips 7–28 Uncommon 1,575–6,300 Onyx bolt tips 5–30 Uncommon 40,435–242,610 Rune dart tip 75–109 Uncommon 91,575–133,089 Dragon dart tip 10–50 Uncommon 32,050–160,250 Dragon arrowtips 25–50 Uncommon 15,950–31,900
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamantite ore 10–30 (noted) Common 11,060–33,180 Diamond 10–30 (noted) Common 18,840–56,520 Crushed nest 10–30 (noted) Common 47,850–143,550 Grapes 250–301 (noted) Common 26,500–31,906 Magic logs 50 (noted) Common 49,350 Dragonstone 1–3 (noted) Uncommon 11,738–35,214 Dragon bolts (unf) 50–100 Uncommon 52,800–105,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Papaya tree seed 1 Uncommon 3,308 Watermelon seed 15 Uncommon 1,365 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 71,618 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 73,186 Torstol seed 1 Uncommon 54,414 Willow seed 1 Uncommon 1,690 Teak seed 1 Uncommon 42 Maple seed 1 Uncommon 28,396 Calquat tree seed 1 Uncommon 78 Mahogany seed 1 Rare 2,219 Palm tree seed 1 Rare 41,521 Yew seed 1 Rare 62,455 Magic seed 1 Rare 123,737 Spirit seed 1 Rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 20,000–8,100,000 Common Not sold Manta ray 25–55,555 (noted) Common 36,025–80,054,755 Wrath talisman 100,000 Uncommon 131,000,000 Rare drop table 1–3,500 Uncommon Not sold Dragon bones 7–4,207,369 (noted) Uncommon 19,810–11,906,854,270 Vorkath's head 73 Uncommon (1/50) Not sold Clue scroll (elite) 35 Uncommon (1/65) Not sold Jar of decay 1 Very rare (1/3,000) 74,059 Vorki 10 Very rare (1/3,000) Not sold Draconic visage 73 Very rare (1/5,000) 332,428,787 Skeletal visage 1 Very rare (1/5,000) 28,769,608
- ↑ Players will always receive Vorkath's head on their 50th Vorkath kill.
Rare drop tableIn addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Rare Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare 9,812 Tooth half of key 1 Rare 9,756 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 438 Runite bar 1 Rare 12,467 Unknown talisman
1 Very rare Error Nature rune 67 Very rare 18,157 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,851 Rune battleaxe 1 Very rare 24,421 Uncut emerald 1 Very rare 695 Law rune 45 Very rare 6,930 Death rune 45 Very rare 9,765 Steel arrow 150 Very rare 4,950 Rune arrow 42 Very rare 2,520 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,280 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,513 Dragonstone 1 Very rare 11,738 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare 5,500 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare 1,303 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,079 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare 59,162 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,872 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,452 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,712 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,699 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 765
- Originally, the post-quest Vorkath had 640 Hitpoints. This was changed to 1,000 with increased stats due to players being able to use a tactic in order to deal damage during the poison pool attack without taking any damage. Kill times were reset following this fix.
- Many players criticised this, as it made Vorkath incredibly hard to kill, especially for players who could not afford a dragon warhammer or were off-task. As a result, Vorkath's health was reduced to 750 the following day, with any damage dealt to him during the poison pool attack being reduced. In addition, it also made the salve amulet and its variants work against him. Like the first hotfix, kill times were reset again.
- Due to player requests of how poor Vorkath's drops were given the time needed to kill it, several of Vorkath's drops were increased, and given the ability to roll for two drops at a time. However, player complaints about how overpowered it was and the drop values being similar to Zulrah caused fears of items crashing, so some of the more lucrative drops were reduced as a result. The same update also increased the damage players could deal to Vorkath during his poison pool attack, up to 50% of their maximum hit.
- Vorkath's post-quest examine is a reference to a similar saying Let sleeping dogs lie, which means to avoid interfering with situations where nothing is currently wrong.
• • •
Dragons and dragon-like races
• • • • •
• • • • •
Lava • •