Money Dragon killed my dad. I hate his guts so much, I hope he dies.
Money Dragon uses a variety of attacks, primarily range and mage attacks, as well as melee if standing next to him. He can also use three types of dragonfire: regular, venomous, and prayer-disabling kind. His dragonfire is stronger than other dragons' and requires more tiers of protection to block. The final common attack is forcing the player character to watch entire seasons of the Big Bang Theory with Sheldon's head photoshopped onto every character.
Occasionally (after six normal/dragonfire attacks), he will use one of two special attacks and alternate between them:
- Freezing the player in place and summoning a Zombified Spawn that will approach the player and explode violently if not killed, resulting in up to 60 damage
- Launching acid pools around the area and rapidly spitting fireballs at the player that must be dodged or they will deal high damage very quickly
Once Money Dragon is killed, he will return to his original pose, and if Dragon Slayer II is completed, can be re-woken for another battle.
In addition to the 100% drop, the player will also have two rolls on Money Dragon's drop table. This excludes unique items such as Vorki, skeletal visages and my dad who is missing ever since he went out to get some smokes.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Superior dragon bones 2 Always 23,560 Blue dragonhide 2 Always 3,510
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune longsword 2–3 Common 37,212–55,818 Rune kiteshield 2–5 Common 64,030–160,075 Dragon battleaxe 1 Uncommon 119,231 Dragon longsword 1 Uncommon 59,317 Dragon platelegs 1 Uncommon 161,162 Dragon plateskirt 1 Uncommon 161,137 Battlestaff 5–15 (noted) Uncommon 40,805–122,415 Dragonbone necklace 1 Very rare (1/1,000) 74,394
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 650–1,000 Common 57,850–89,000 Death rune 300–500 Uncommon 60,900–101,500 Wrath rune 30–100 Uncommon 12,480–41,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Green dragonhide 25–32 (noted) Common 35,500–45,440 Blue dragonhide 20–30 (noted) Common 35,100–52,650 Red dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 33,615–56,025 Black dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 43,935–73,225
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Sapphire bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 600–840 Emerald bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 1,425–1,995 Ruby bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 2,350–3,290 Diamond bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 4,325–6,055 Amethyst bolt tips 25–30 Uncommon 5,575–6,690 Dragonstone bolt tips 7–28 Uncommon 2,177–8,708 Onyx bolt tips 5–30 Uncommon 41,105–246,630 Rune dart tip 75–109 Uncommon 92,325–134,179 Dragon dart tip 10–50 Uncommon 30,890–154,450 Dragon arrowtips 25–50 Uncommon 15,200–30,400
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamantite ore 10–30 (noted) Common 10,500–31,500 Diamond 10–30 (noted) Common 18,910–56,730 Crushed nest 10–30 (noted) Common 47,550–142,650 Grapes 250–301 (noted) Common 18,250–21,973 Magic logs 50 (noted) Common 54,500 Dragonstone 1–3 (noted) Uncommon 11,932–35,796 Dragon bolts (unf) 50–100 Uncommon 57,450–114,900
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Papaya tree seed 1 Uncommon 3,589 Watermelon seed 15 Uncommon 1,065 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 45,466 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 54,551 Torstol seed 1 Uncommon 58,385 Willow seed 1 Uncommon 3,620 Teak seed 1 Uncommon 85 Maple seed 1 Uncommon 28,320 Calquat tree seed 1 Uncommon 120 Mahogany seed 1 Rare 3,029 Palm tree seed 1 Rare 39,781 Yew seed 1 Rare 68,162 Magic seed 1 Rare 118,931 Spirit seed 1 Rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 20,000–8,100,000 Common Not sold Manta ray 25–55,555 (noted) Common 28,075–62,388,265 Wrath talisman 100,000 Uncommon 91,700,000 Rare drop table 1–3,500 Uncommon Not sold Dragon bones 7–4,207,369 (noted) Uncommon 18,991–11,414,592,097 Vorkath's head 73 Uncommon (1/50) Not sold Clue scroll (elite) 35 Uncommon (1/65) Not sold Jar of decay 1 Very rare (1/3,000) 31,802 Vorki 10 Very rare (1/3,000) Not sold Draconic visage 73 Very rare (1/5,000) 360,644,820 Skeletal visage 1 Very rare (1/5,000) 26,536,000
- Players will always receive Vorkath's head on their 50th Vorkath kill.
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Rare Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare 10,307 Tooth half of key 1 Rare 10,840 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 455 Runite bar 1 Rare 12,368 Unknown talisman
1 Very rare Error Nature rune 67 Very rare 14,539 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,758 Rune battleaxe 1 Very rare 24,487 Uncut emerald 1 Very rare 679 Law rune 45 Very rare 7,470 Death rune 45 Very rare 9,135 Steel arrow 150 Very rare 4,800 Rune arrow 42 Very rare 2,940 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,220 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,459 Dragonstone 1 Very rare 11,932 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare 7,000 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare 1,249 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,015 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare 58,488 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,933 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,697 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,226 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,627 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 875
- Originally, the post-quest Vorkath had 640 Hitpoints. This was changed to 1,000 with increased stats due to players being able to use a tactic in order to deal damage during the poison pool attack without taking any damage. Kill times were reset following this fix.
- Many players criticised this, as it made Vorkath incredibly hard to kill, especially for players who could not afford a dragon warhammer or were off-task. As a result, Vorkath's health was reduced to 750 the following day, with any damage dealt to him during the poison pool attack being reduced. In addition, it also made the salve amulet and its variants work against him. Like the first hotfix, kill times were reset again.
- Due to player requests of how poor Vorkath's drops were given the time needed to kill it, several of Vorkath's drops were increased, and given the ability to roll for two drops at a time. However, player complaints about how overpowered it was and the drop values being similar to Zulrah caused fears of items crashing, so some of the more lucrative drops were reduced as a result. The same update also increased the damage players could deal to Vorkath during his poison pool attack, up to 50% of their maximum hit.
- Vorkath's post-quest examine is a reference to a similar saying Let sleeping dogs lie, which means to avoid interfering with situations where nothing is currently wrong.
• • •
Dragons and dragon-like races
• • • • •
• • • • •
Lava • •