Money Dragon killed my dad. I hate his guts so much, I hope he dies.
Money Dragon uses a variety of attacks, primarily range and mage attacks, as well as melee if standing next to him. He can also use three types of dragonfire: regular, venomous, and prayer-disabling kind. His dragonfire is stronger than other dragons' and requires more tiers of protection to block. The final common attack is forcing the player character to watch entire seasons of the Big Bang Theory with Sheldon's head photoshopped onto every character.
Occasionally (after six normal/dragonfire attacks), he will use one of two special attacks and alternate between them:
- Freezing the player in place and summoning a Zombified Spawn that will approach the player and explode violently if not killed, resulting in up to 60 damage
- Launching acid pools around the area and rapidly spitting fireballs at the player that must be dodged or they will deal high damage very quickly
Once Money Dragon is killed, he will return to his original pose, and if Dragon Slayer II is completed, can be re-woken for another battle.
In addition to the 100% drop, the player will also have two rolls on Money Dragon's drop table. This excludes unique items such as Vorki, skeletal visages and my dad who is missing ever since he went out to get some smokes.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Superior dragon bones 2 Always 24,992 Blue dragonhide 2 Always 3,436
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune longsword 2–3 Common 37,252–55,878 Rune kiteshield 2–5 Common 64,114–160,285 Dragon battleaxe 1 Uncommon 119,420 Dragon longsword 1 Uncommon 59,244 Dragon platelegs 1 Uncommon 161,194 Dragon plateskirt 1 Uncommon 161,153 Battlestaff 5–15 (noted) Uncommon 39,430–118,290 Dragonbone necklace 1 Very rare (1/1,000) 80,532
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 650–1,000 Common 45,500–70,000 Death rune 300–500 Uncommon 64,800–108,000 Wrath rune 30–100 Uncommon 12,330–41,100
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Green dragonhide 25–32 (noted) Common 34,325–43,936 Blue dragonhide 20–30 (noted) Common 34,360–51,540 Red dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 33,810–56,350 Black dragonhide 15–25 (noted) Uncommon 43,110–71,850
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Sapphire bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 425–595 Emerald bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 1,400–1,960 Ruby bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 2,425–3,395 Diamond bolt tips 25–35 Uncommon 4,325–6,055 Amethyst bolt tips 25–30 Uncommon 5,675–6,810 Dragonstone bolt tips 7–28 Uncommon 1,526–6,104 Onyx bolt tips 5–30 Uncommon 40,555–243,330 Rune dart tip 75–109 Uncommon 95,250–138,430 Dragon dart tip 10–50 Uncommon 31,420–157,100 Dragon arrowtips 25–50 Uncommon 16,150–32,300
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Adamantite ore 10–30 (noted) Common 10,190–30,570 Diamond 10–30 (noted) Common 18,410–55,230 Crushed nest 10–30 (noted) Common 47,420–142,260 Grapes 250–301 (noted) Common 24,250–29,197 Magic logs 50 (noted) Common 49,100 Dragonstone 1–3 (noted) Uncommon 11,717–35,151 Dragon bolts (unf) 50–100 Uncommon 53,100–106,200
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Papaya tree seed 1 Uncommon 3,094 Watermelon seed 15 Uncommon 1,335 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 69,710 Snapdragon seed 1 Uncommon 69,083 Torstol seed 1 Uncommon 53,542 Willow seed 1 Uncommon 1,648 Teak seed 1 Uncommon 43 Maple seed 1 Uncommon 28,624 Calquat tree seed 1 Uncommon 81 Mahogany seed 1 Rare 2,128 Palm tree seed 1 Rare 40,927 Yew seed 1 Rare 62,018 Magic seed 1 Rare 125,537 Spirit seed 1 Rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 20,000–8,100,000 Common Not sold Manta ray 25–55,555 (noted) Common 35,500–78,888,100 Wrath talisman 100,000 Uncommon 124,000,000 Rare drop table 1–3,500 Uncommon Not sold Dragon bones 7–4,207,369 (noted) Uncommon 19,579–11,768,011,093 Vorkath's head 73 Uncommon (1/50) Not sold Clue scroll (elite) 35 Uncommon (1/65) Not sold Jar of decay 1 Very rare (1/3,000) 74,006 Vorki 10 Very rare (1/3,000) Not sold Draconic visage 73 Very rare (1/5,000) 335,703,494 Skeletal visage 1 Very rare (1/5,000) 28,769,608
- ↑ Players will always receive Vorkath's head on their 50th Vorkath kill.
Rare drop tableIn addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the standard rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Rare Not sold Loop half of key 1 Rare 9,806 Tooth half of key 1 Rare 9,750 Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 454 Runite bar 1 Rare 12,414 Unknown talisman
1 Very rare Error Nature rune 67 Very rare 18,023 Rune 2h sword 1 Very rare 37,824 Rune battleaxe 1 Very rare 24,421 Uncut emerald 1 Very rare 681 Law rune 45 Very rare 6,840 Death rune 45 Very rare 9,720 Steel arrow 150 Very rare 4,950 Rune arrow 42 Very rare 2,436 Adamant javelin 20 Very rare 1,260 Rune sq shield 1 Very rare 22,497 Dragonstone 1 Very rare 11,717 Silver ore 100 (noted) Very rare 5,300 Uncut ruby 1 Very rare 1,271 Rune kiteshield 1 Very rare 32,057 Dragon med helm 1 Very rare 58,827 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,889 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,670 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,049 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,675 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 755
- Originally, the post-quest Vorkath had 640 Hitpoints. This was changed to 1,000 with increased stats due to players being able to use a tactic in order to deal damage during the poison pool attack without taking any damage. Kill times were reset following this fix.
- Many players criticised this, as it made Vorkath incredibly hard to kill, especially for players who could not afford a dragon warhammer or were off-task. As a result, Vorkath's health was reduced to 750 the following day, with any damage dealt to him during the poison pool attack being reduced. In addition, it also made the salve amulet and its variants work against him. Like the first hotfix, kill times were reset again.
- Due to player requests of how poor Vorkath's drops were given the time needed to kill it, several of Vorkath's drops were increased, and given the ability to roll for two drops at a time. However, player complaints about how overpowered it was and the drop values being similar to Zulrah caused fears of items crashing, so some of the more lucrative drops were reduced as a result. The same update also increased the damage players could deal to Vorkath during his poison pool attack, up to 50% of their maximum hit.
- Vorkath's post-quest examine is a reference to a similar saying Let sleeping dogs lie, which means to avoid interfering with situations where nothing is currently wrong.
• • •
Dragons and dragon-like races
• • • • •
• • • • •
Lava • •