Water may refer to:
- Elemental staves:
- The Fremennik Trials items:
- Blank water rune, used in The Slug Menace quest.
- Blessed water, used in the Priest in Peril quest.
- Bottled water, used in The Hand in the Sand quest.
- Bowl of water
- Bowl of hot water
- Bowl of blue water, used in Trouble Brewing.
- Bowl of red water, used in Trouble Brewing.
- Bucket of water
- Bucket of water, used in the Darkness of Hallowvale quest.
- Bucket of water, used in the Rum Deal quest.
- Cup of water
- Cup of hot water
- Full bucket, used in the Icthlarin's Little Helper quest.
- Holy water, used in the Legends' Quest.
- Jug of water
- Murky water, used in the Priest in Peril quest.
- Nettle-water, used to make nettle tea.
- Vial of water
- Vial of water, used in the Lunar Diplomacy quest.
- Watering can
- Water orb
- Water rune
- Water rune pack
- Water rune, used in The Slug Menace quest.
- Water talisman
- Water tiara
- Water-filled gourd vial, used in the Chambers of Xeric.
- Water-filled vial pack
- Construction objects:
- Water spells:
- Charge Water Orb, a spell.
- Fountain of Heroes
- Humidify, a spell that can create water.
- Obelisk of Water, an elemental obelisk.
- Waterfall, a music track.
- Waterfall Dungeon, a location.
- Waterfall Quest, a quest.
- Water altar, a Runecrafting altar.
- Water Obelisk Island, a location.
- Water Ravine Dungeon, a location.
| This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.