For a list of every task sorted by certain requirements, see Achievements/All achievements.
The Western Provinces Achievements is a set of Achievements, released on 5 March 2015.
The tasks no longer need to be started by talking to the Elder gnome child.
To complete all of the tasks, players will need the stats shown to the right.
Please note you must do the easy tasks first in order to claim rewards from medium, hard or elite.
|1. Catch a copper longtail.||None||9||Bird snare. Located north of Eagles' Peak. Fairy Ring AKQ will put you directly at the location.|
|2. Complete a novice game of Pest Control.||None||40||None|
|3. Mine some iron ore near Piscatoris.||None||15||Any pickaxe|
|4. Complete a lap of the Gnome Agility Course.||None||None||None|
|5. Score a goal in a Gnome Ball match.||None||None||None|
|6. Claim any Chompy bird hat from Rantz.||Big Chompy Bird Hunting||5||Must have killed at least 30 Chompy birds or Jubbly birds with ogre bellows, ogre bow, and ogre arrows. Must bring ogre bow to collect hat.|
|7. Teleport to Pest Control using the Minigame teleports.||None||40||None|
|8. Collect a swamp toad at the Tree Gnome Stronghold.||None||None||Must be one from the northern pen.|
|9. Have Brimstail teleport you to the Essence mine (must right click teleport).||Rune Mysteries||None||None|
|10. Fletch an oak shortbow in the Gnome Stronghold (oak tree just north of the bank by Nieve/Steve).||None||20||Oak shortbow (u), bow string (axe and knife optional, although it is not required)|
|11. Kill a terrorbird in the terrorbird enclosure.||None||None||Weapon to kill Terrorbird|
- Western banner 1
- 1 Antique lamp worth 2,500 experience in any skill at or above 30
- 25% chance of 2 chompy birds appearing when Chompy bird hunting
- 25 free ogre arrows every day from Rantz
|1. Take the agility shortcut from the Grand Tree to Otto's Grotto.||Tree Gnome Village||37||None|
|2. Travel to the Tree Gnome Stronghold by Spirit tree.||Tree Gnome Village||None||None|
|3. Trap a Spined larupia.||None||31||Teasing stick, logs, knife|
|4. Fish some bass on Ape Atoll.||Monkey Madness I||46||Big fishing net|
|5. Chop and burn some teak logs on Ape Atoll.||Monkey Madness I||35||Any axe, tinderbox (Note: Barbarian firemaking will not count toward the task! Do not use a bow to burn the logs!)|
|6. Complete an intermediate game of Pest Control.||None||70||None|
|7. Travel to the Feldip Hills by Gnome glider.||The Grand Tree||None||None|
|8. Claim a Chompy bird hat from Rantz after registering at least 125 kills.||Big Chompy Bird Hunting||5||Ogre bellows, ogre bow, ogre arrows|
|9. Travel from Eagles' Peak to the Feldip Hills by Eagle.||Eagles' Peak||None||Rope|
|10. Make a Chocolate bomb at the Grand Tree.||None||42||Gnomebowl mould, Gianne dough, 4 chocolate bars, 1 equa leaf, 2 pots of cream, 1 chocolate dust. You must have Gianne's Cook Book in your inventory for this task to trigger properly|
|11. Complete a delivery for the Gnome Restaurant.||None, but The Grand Tree strongly recommended||6 - 42||37 or 40 to get a delivery. It then depends on the delivery, and can be up to level 42.|
|12. Turn your small crystal seed into a crystal saw.||The Eyes of Glouphrie||None||Small crystal seed|
|13. Mine some gold ore underneath the Grand Tree.||The Grand Tree||40||Any pickaxe. Enter the mine by climbing down the trapdoor next to King Narnode Shareen, then go north through the roots and head east.|
- Western banner 2
- All easy rewards
- 1 Antique lamp worth 7,500 experience in any skill at or above 40
- 50% chance of 2 chompy birds appearing when Chompy bird hunting
- Crystal saw holds twice as many charges (56 charges)
- 50 free ogre arrows every day from Rantz
|1. Kill an elf with a crystal bow.||Roving Elves||70||Crystal bow (Elves at the dark beasts do not work.)|
|2. Catch and cook a monkfish in Piscatoris.||Swan Song||62||Small fishing net|
|3. Complete a veteran game of Pest Control.||None||100||None|
|4. Catch a dashing kebbit.||None||69||500 coins|
|5. Complete a lap of the Ape Atoll Agility Course.||Monkey Madness I||48||Ninja monkey greegree|
|6. Chop and burn some mahogany logs on Ape Atoll.||Monkey Madness I||50||Any Woodcutting axe, tinderbox|
|7. Mine some adamantite ore in Tirannwn.||Regicide||70||Any pickaxe (Dragon pickaxe special attack can boost your mining level from 67 to 70.)|
|8. Check the health of your palm tree in Lletya||Started Mourning's Ends Part I||68||1 palm sapling, 15 papayas (recommended)|
|9. Claim a Chompy bird hat from Rantz after registering at least 300 kills.||Big Chompy Bird Hunting||5||Ogre bellows, ogre bow, ogre arrows/brutal arrows|
|10. Build an Isafdar painting in your POH Quest Hall.||Roving Elves||65||3 mahogany planks, 1 Isafdar painting, saw, hammer (CAN boost this using both a crystal saw and orange spicy stews (+8))|
|11. Kill Zulrah.||Started Regicide||None, but high and highly recommended||Decent Magic or Ranged weapon and armour|
|12. Teleport to Ape Atoll.||Recipe for Disaster (Awowogei sub-quest only)||64||2221|
|13. Pickpocket a gnome.||Tree Gnome Village||75||None|
- Western banner 3
- All medium rewards
- 1 Antique lamp worth 15,000 experience in any skill at or above 50
- Ability to upgrade the Void knight top and bottom to have +3 prayer bonus and +2.5% damage boost (ranged and magic) for 200 pest control points each by speaking to the Elite Void Knight
- Access to the locked room under the temple on Ape Atoll (the room with the Monkey skull)
- Access to the Hunter master's new private red chinchompa hunting ground
- 100 free ogre arrows every day from Rantz
- Teleport crystals can hold up to 5 charges.
- One free daily teleport to the Piscatoris Fishing Colony
- Islwyn will now offer to sell you a crystal halberd for 750,000 coins.
|1. Fletch a magic longbow in the Elven lands.||Mourning's Ends Part I||85||Magic longbow (u), bow string|
|2. Kill the Thermonuclear smoke devil.||None||93||Weapons and armour. Boosts cannot be used.
Slayer task is not required for your first kill.
|3. Have Prissy Scilla protect your magic tree.||None||75||1 magic sapling, 25 coconuts|
|4. Use the Elven overpass advanced cliffside shortcut.||Underground Pass||85||None|
|5. Equip any complete void set.||None||40 |
|6. Claim a Chompy bird hat from Rantz after registering at least 1,000 kills.||Big Chompy Bird Hunting||5||Ogre bellows, ogre bow, ogre arrows|
|7. Pickpocket an elf.||Mourning's Ends Part I||85||None|
- Western banner 4
- All hard achievement rewards
- 1 Antique lamp worth 50,000 experience in any skill at or above 70
- 2 chompy birds will always appear when Chompy bird hunting.
- Chance of receiving a chompy chick pet when chompy bird hunting
- Increased Slayer points from Nieve/Steve (to match Duradel)
- 150 free ogre arrows every day from Rantz
- One free resurrection per day at Zulrah
- Unlimited teleports to the Piscatoris Fishing Colony