The western banner 4 is a reward from completing the elite Western Provinces Diary. It is received from the Elder gnome child at the Tree Gnome Stronghold, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost.
Its stats in combat are identical to the adamant spear.
|Bash||Crush||Attack and Hitpoints|
|Pound||Crush||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Block||Crush||Defence and Hitpoints|
- Crystal saw holds twice as many charges (56 charges)
- Ability to upgrade the Void knight top and bottom to have +3 prayer bonus for 200 Void Knight commendation points
- Access to the locked room under the temple on Ape Atoll (the room with the Monkey skull)
- Access to the Hunter masters new private red chinchompa hunting ground
- Teleport crystals can hold up to 5 charges
- 2 chompy birds will always appear when chompy bird hunting
- 1/500 chance of receiving a chompy chick when chompy bird hunting (Chance is rolled when it is killed and when the corpse is plucked)
- Increased slayer points from Nieve/Steve (to match Duradel)
- 150 free ogre arrows every day from Rantz
- One free resurrection a day at Zulrah
- Unlimited teleports to the Piscatoris Fishing Colony