|Location on World Map|
To the west of Witchaven is Ardougne, where the nearest teleport spot is. The Legends' Guild is just to the north, and you can access the Fishing Platform by talking to Holgart or Jeb, depending on which quests you have completed.
- Most of the villagers are in league with Mother Mallum, and those that do have very yellowish skin.
- In one of the houses, you can find both Kennith and Kent who you help during the Sea Slug quest.
- There is an altar, spinning wheel and water sources available in the town.
- North of the town are several willow trees.
- Mayor Eustace Hobb - He's the mayor of Witchaven. He is also half fish, as he has gills and he is in league with Mother Mallum. He helped her gather the villagers so she can enslave them.
- Colonel Jake O'Niall - He is a retired Temple Knight, and he had a key role in Slug Menace. After the quest, he becomes a slave of Mallum and disappears (as well as Mayor Hobb and Maledict).
- Brother Maledict - He is the Saradominist priest, and owns the majestic cathedral. But, even a holy priest is succumbed to Mallum.
- Ezekial Lovecraft - He owns the fishing store. He says his families were famous writers (like H.P. Lovecraft) and fishers.
- Caroline - Her husband and child have gone missing on the Fishing Platform, and she is getting worried. Little does she know that the platform is under the control of the sea slugs.
- Holgart - He takes people on rides to the Fishing Platform.
- Jeb Wormwood - After Holgart's boat is confiscated by the mayor, Jeb now owns his boat and under the influence of Mallum.
- The Mollusc Menace - Witchaven
- Escape - Dungeon entrance
- Slug a Bug Ball - Shrine dungeon (with the lobsters)
• • • • •
• • •
Fishing Platform • Witchaven
Witchaven Dungeon • Witchaven