|Location on World Map|
|Yanille||←||Wizards' Guild||→||Tai Bwo Wannai|
The Wizards' Guild has a number of useful things for those interested in Magic. It is located in Yanille, and requires level 66 Magic to enter. Boosts, such as a Wizard's mind bomb, can be used to enter.
Players can reach the guild by going to Yanille. Besides walking, there are several fast-transport means to the area near Yanille:
- Teleport to House, for players whose player-owned house are in Yanille.
- A redirected house tablet to Yanille.
- Watchtower teleports (such as the spell itself or a Yanille portal in a player-owned house.) These can either arrive at the Watchtower, just outside the city walls, or just north of the pet shop if players have completed the hard Ardougne Diary.)
- Fairy ring code CIQ. This arrives a bit north of the city's western gate.
- Castle Wars teleport, which is just south-west of Yanille, using the ring of dueling.
- Minigame teleport to the Nightmare Zone.
- Zavistic Rarve - The guild master. He is involved in a number of quests such as The Hand in the Sand and Zogre Flesh Eaters. If you cannot get in to talk to him, you can ring the bell just outside the door to call him. He wears special robes that make him stand out.
- Wizard Distentor - Will teleport you to the rune essence mine. He is the closest one to a bank when compared to other NPCs capable of teleporting you to the mine. He wears a light blue robes than other wizards, helping him stand out.
- Professor Imblewyn - A gnome professor studying magic. He is featured in the Gnome Restaurant mini-game.
- 2 attackable wizards.
The 1st floor[ includes two shops and three attackable ]wizards.
Wizard Guild's Magic Robe Store
| GE |
|Mystic robe top||1,000||120,000||36,000||71,550|
|Mystic robe bottom||1,000||80,000||24,000||47,590|
|Magic cape||∞||99,000||N/A||Not sold|
Wizard Guild's Rune Store
The player needs to complete The Hand in the Sand to open the store.
| GE |
|Staff of fire||2||1,500||900||1,514|
|Staff of water||2||1,500||900||1,682|
|Staff of air||2||1,500||900||1,727|
|Staff of earth||2||1,500||900||1,384|
The 2nd floor[ contains three magic portals. ]
- The east portal teleports to the Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village).
- The south portal teleports to the Dark Wizards' Tower (west of Falador).
- The west portal teleports to Thormac's Sorcerer's Tower (south of Seers' Village).
The magic portals are one-way teleportation devices. There are no portals at the destinations to return players to the Wizards' Guild.
3 attackable Wizards can also be found here.
- 8 level 24 Zombies in a locked cage. It may be a useful training spot, but you will have to use telekinetic grab to pick up anything that they drop.
- Wizard Frumscone - The creator of the "magic zombies". He gives you permission to kill the zombies, and is also part of the Swan Song quest and may also give a puzzle box to players doing clue scrolls.
• • • •
• • • • • • • •